Welcome Joshua Owners and Friends!

jalmberg
Site Admin

Welcome Joshua Owners and Friends!

Post by jalmberg » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:52 pm

Hello! My name is John Almberg, and my wife Helena and I are the owners of Petronella, #29 in the series of boats built by Meta of France. 

I have created this forum to enable Joshua owners and friends to share information, help, stories, photos, etc. about this wonderful boat.

For example, I recently had to service my oil bath stern tube, and could find NO information about it online. It took quite a bit of digging, contacting previous owners and Meta itself before I had the nerve to open it up and see for myself what was in there. I'm happy to report I was able to service the outboard oil seals with no problem, but it sure would have been helpful to chat with some people who had done it recently. 

That's the kind of forum I'm hoping this will be. 

I am very aware that Joshua is a French boat, and that sister ships will be owned by sailors of many countries and languages. This software supports multiple languages, so if you would like the website to support a particular language, please post a message and I will try to add it.

While we get organized, I think having just one thread will be useful. As membership expands, we can discuss how to categorize different types of conversations. 

So, please sign up and introduce yourself. I look forward to meeting you.

petronella.jpg
petronella.jpg (22.51 KiB) Viewed 96 times